Anita Ukah has been declared winner of the 2018 edition of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) beauty pageant held in Yenoga, Bayelsa State.
The contestant, representing Imo State at the MBGN, emerged the winner of the keenly contested beauty contest alongside 36 others to pick the diadem.
Asides from winning the crown, Anita will also represent Nigeria at the Miss World 2018 pageantry scheduled for December 8 in Sanya, China.
Nine things you need to know about Anitia Ukah
1. She had contested in a beauty pageant before and had won the title of Miss Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO), in 2014
2. She’s 6ft 2 inches (such a tall lady)
3. Her birthday is August 14th
4. She is 23 years Old
5. Her skin is dripped in melanin pop.
6. She has gotten her PVC
7. She’s a graduate from Igbinedion University, Okada. She graduated in 2016
8. She has a female accessory fashion line called The Uzo Brand
9. She is a Laboratory Scientist deeply interested in public health
Check out other winners below:
First Runner-up (MBGN Universe): Aramide Oluwatobi Lopez, Miss Lagos
Second Runner-up (MBGN Tourism): Danielle Jatto, Miss Edo
Third Runner-up (MBGN ECOWAS): Valentina Ogbonaya, Miss Sokoto
Fourth Runner-up: Tolulope Mary Ayanfalu, Miss Ogun
Fifth Runner-up: Damilola Adeshina, Miss Kwara
Miss Amity: Betty Harry, Miss Rivers
Miss Photogenic/Congeniality: Anna Tenna, Miss Benue
Model of the Year: Obianuju Ononuju, Miss Nasarawa
Miss Charismatic: Esther Chiamaka Okechukwu, Miss Oyo
Best Traditional Attire: Danielle Jatto, Miss Edo
Best Evening Wear: Meyaroghene Ariagbobe, Miss Plateau
Face of Select Pro: Sandra Chisom Ndigwe, Miss Adamawa
The 2018 MBGN was hosted by the duo of Toke Makinwa and IK Osakioduwa