The Nigerian Peace Ambassador to Finland, Ambassador Agim Godwin Apple has appointed Ghana’s Yvonne Ben-Kane as the new country’s peace ambassador with immediate effect under the Universal Peace Federation, a Special Consultative Status on Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.
Ambassador Agim, who is an indigene of Cross River State made this announcement via a press release, where he believed Ben-Kane’s appointment would help foster the bilateral relationship between In Nigeria and Ghana.
However, the authority are awaiting files from Peace Embassy Office in Abuja, Nigeria to final Ben-Kane’s arrangement in Finland before she could be officially known as Her Excellency, Ambassador Yvonne Ben-Kane”.
In the words of Ambassador Agim “It is necessary for such appointments to be given to young and vibrants youths of African origin as to enable them work and render positive accountabilities to the International aides in support programmes.
“The Universal Peace Federation shall mobilize human and material resources in Nigeria/Ghana and around the world for the realization of Heavenly Nigeria-Ghana for a peacefully united and sustainably developed. It is an initiative for the realization One Unified Nation where the people are governed in peace and citizens attain happiness in life.
“With the relevant stakeholders, we shall make a new Nigeria/Ghana that is peaceful and prosperous, he said. His Excellency, Ambassador Agim Godwin Apple, is a free born of Agim’Idang family in Ipong, Obudu Local Government Area of Cross River State of Nigeria. He is also holding the European Citizenship of Finland.
He also highlighted some of the key areas between Nigeria/Ghana Project approved during the UPF Africa Leadership Assembly in Dakar Senegal
1. Empowering Parliamentarians and Politicians for Peace and Development in Nigeria/Ghana
2. Working with Religious Leaders and Organizations in Nigeria/Ghana
3. Strengthening Traditional Rulers, Institutions and Values
4. New Villages Development Programs
5. Universal Health Care in Nigeria/Ghana
6. Peace Road Initiative to connect all states in Nigeria/Ghana
7. SunHak Peace Prize and Scholarship Programs for Youths in Nigeria
8. Agricultural Development and Coffee Project in Nigeria/Ghana with target in Cross River State of Nigeria.
9. HJ Character Education Program for Schools in Nigeria/Ghana
10. True Family Values Movement and Family Empowerment Programs in Nigeria/Ghana
The letter of recommendation
– Matthew Okache Is The Editor/Publisher Of Voplink Media
Email : email@example.com